NPCIL Kakrapar Gujarat Site Jobs 2019 Apply Online for Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant Technician Posts
Get the latest employment Govt. job opportunities through NPCIL Jobs 2019-20
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Kakrapara, Gujarat Site PO- Anumala District Tapi, Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. Candidates who have passed 10th Class, HSC, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc Degree may apply Online for Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant & Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician – Category-II Vacancies in NPCIL Gujarat on or before 31st-January-2019, Other details provided in Official recruitment application, Read all the details and requirements for the NPCIL openings and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Government jobs or Sarkari Naukri in Tapi District, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
NPCIL Kakrapar Gujarat Site Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 324 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – Diploma Holders in Engineering
2. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I)- Science Graduates
3. Scientific Assistant/ B- Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering
4. Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician (ST/TM) (Category II)– Plant Operator: 51
5. Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Maintainer
Electronics Mechanic: 10
Instrument Mechanic: 07
Diesel Mechanic: 01
Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – Diploma Holders in Engineering:- Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemical recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/ HSC.
B. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I)-Science Graduates:- B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Chemistry as principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary Or with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential. Candidates having Mathematics as the principal subject at B.Sc. are not eligible.
C. Scientific Assistant/B – Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering:- Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Civil recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/ HSC. Candidates with HSC + 2 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering (Approved by AICTE) with 60% or above marks are also eligible.
D. Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician (ST/ TM)(Category II)– Plant Operator:– HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
E. Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician (ST/TM) (Category II)-Maintainer:- SSC with not less than 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate course in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Welder/ Machinist/ Diesel Mechanic trade
Candidates age limit should be between 18-25 years for post 1,2, 18-30 years for post 3, 18-24 years for post no.4,5 as on 31-01-2019. Upper Age limit is relaxable as per Govt. rules.
Candidates will be selected by Written Examination, (Online examination will be conducted tentatively in April, 2019), Stage-1 Preliminary Test, Stage-2 Advance Test, Skill Test, Physical Endurance Test (P.E.T.).
How to Apply for NPCIL Jobs:
Interested Candidates may apply online through website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 07-01-2019 to 31-01-2019. For more details visit official notification
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-01-2019
Online examination: tentatively in April, 2019
NPCIL Advertisement for the Recruitment of Nurse Technician & Various Vacancies
Get the latest employment Govt. job opportunities through NPCIL Jobs 2018-19
2. Nurse/ A (Male-5/ Female-2: 07
3. Technician/ C (X–Ray Technician): 01
4. Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist): 01
5. Steno Gr.1: 21
6. Assistant Grade- 1 (HR): 09
7. Assistant Grade- 1 (F&A): 07
8. Assistant Grade-1 (C&MM): 09
1. Bachelor of Arts (B.A)- Hindi/ English/ Pol.Science/ Economics/ Sociology/ Geography/ Public Administration/ Public Relation/History)
2. Bachelor of Arts- Honours on the above subject mentioned in Sl. No.1.
3. Bachelor of Social Works (BSW)
4. Bachelor of Arts- Literature (B.Lit)
5. Bachelor of Rural Sciences (BRS)
6. Bachelor of Social Sciences (B.S.Sc)
7. Bachelor of Arts- Social Sciences (BA-Social Science)
8. Bachelor of Social Studies (BSS)
9. Bachelor of Arts- Social Studies ( BA (Social Studies))
10. Bachelor of Arts – Journalism (BA Journalism)
11. Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
12. Bachelor of Multimedia (BMM)
13. Bachelor of Arts (Multimedia) BA (Multimedia)
14. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
15. Bachelor of Commerce- Honours (B.Com (Hons)
16. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
17. Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
18. Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
19. Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
20. Bachelor of Business Economics (BBE)
21. Bachelor of International Business & Finance (BIBF)
22. BBA/ B.Com (International Business & Finance) [BBA (IBF)/B.Com(IBF)]
23. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)- B.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Botany/ Zoology/ Geology)
24. Bachelor of Science- Honours (B.Sc- Honours)
25. Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
26. Bachelor of Statistics (B.Stat)
27. Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
28. Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
29. Bachelor of Tourism & Travel Management
30. Bachelor of Business Administration- Tourism & Travel (BBA(Tourism & Travel)31. Bachelor of Financial Management (BFM)