UPSC to Conduct Civil Services Examination on September-28 Apply online on or before 06-08-2018
Get the latest employment Govt. job opportunities through UPSC Civil Services Main Exam-2018-19
Result- Civil Services(Preliminary) Examination, 2018 परिणाम – सिविल सेवा (प्रारम्भिक) परीक्षा, 2018
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to select IAS and IPS Officers. Graduate Candidates may apply online for the Civil Services Main Examination 2018 on or before 6th-August-2018, Other details provided in Official recruitment application, Read all the details and requirements for the UPSC Exam Calendar Notices openings and apply accordingly.
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Vacancy Details:
Name of the Exam: Civil Services Main Exam 2018
Name of the Post:
1. Indian Administrative Service.
2. Indian Foreign Service.
3. Indian Police Service.
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager,
10. Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
16. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
18. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
19. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
23. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
24. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
Candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Candidates age should limit should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01-08-2018, Candidates should have been born not earlier than 02-08-1986 and not later than 01-08-1997. Upper age relaxation as per govt rules.
Candidates have to Pay Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Net Banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit card. No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH and Female Categories candidates.
1. Centres For Civil Services (preliminary) Examination.
Agartala, Ghaziabad, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Agra Gorakhpur Panaji (goa), Ajmer, Gurgaon, Patna, Ahmedabad, Gwalior, Port Blair, Aizawl, Hyderabad, Puducherry, Aligarh, Imphal, Pune, Allahabad, Indore, Raipur, Ananthapuru, Itanagar, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Jabalpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Sambalpur, Bareilly, Jammu, Shillong, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Shimla, Bilaspur, Jorhat, Siliguri, Chandigarh, Kochi, Srinagar, Chennai, Kohima, Thane, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Cuttack, Kozhikode (calicut), Tiruchirapalli, Dehradun, Lucknow, Tirupati, Delhi, Ludhiana, Udaipur, Dharwar, Madurai, Varanasi, Dispur, Mumbai Vellore, Faridabad, Mysuru, Vijayawada, Gangtok, Nagpur, Vishakhapatnam, Gaya, Navi Mumbai.
2. Centres For Civil Serivces (main) Examination.
Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram and Vijayawada.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 06-08-2018, For more details Visit Official Notification.
Last Date for Apply Online Application: 06-08-2018
The Main Examination will be held from 28-09-2018. The detailed Time Table of Examination will be made available along with the e-Admit Card.