Burdwan Jobs 2018-19 Apply for latest Vacancies 2018-2019
Jobs in Purba Burdwan district West Bengal 2018-19 Search and apply to latest Job Vacancies in Zila Burdwan city across sectors like Zila Parishad, Zila Panchayat, Army, Navy, Air Force, Railways, Banking Job for freshers, School, Collage, Universities Job Vacancies in Burdwan 2018-19, UPSC, SSC Vacancy for freshers, Agriculture and 4th Class Peon, Sahayak, Chowkidar and many more 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduate Career News in Burdwan, W.B.
There is no current jobs active in Burdwan District Court 2018-19.
Office of the District Judge, Burdwan Advertisement for the Recruitment of Steno LDC Peon Guard Typist Sweeper & Various Vacancies
Get the latest employment Govt. job opportunities through District Court Burdwan Recruitment 2016-2017
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by Office of the District Judge, Burdwan, English Department. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for the Posts of English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Typist Copyist, Process Server/ Summon Bailiff, Peon, Nigh/ Day Guard, Farash, Gardener, Sweeper vacancies in the Judgeship of Burdwan on or before 14-June-2016. Other details provided in Official recruitment application, Read all the details and requirements for the Zila Burdwan Court Job openings and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Sarkari Naukri 2016-17 or Government Jobs in Burdwan, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Judgeship of Burdwan Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 103 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. English Stenographer: 17
2. Lower Division Clerk: 45
3. Typist Copyist: 07
4. Process Server/ Summon Bailiff: 04
5. Peon: 26
6. Nigh Guard: 16
7. Day Guard: 02
8. Farash: 04
9. Gardener: 01
10. Sweeper: 10
For the posts of English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk and Typist – Copyist:– Candidates Should have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination and at least a certificate in Computer training from a recognized institutions and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation
For the posts of Process Server (Summon Bailiff), Night & Day Guard, and Farash:– Candidates must have Class-VIII passed certificate
For the posts of Gardener and Sweeper:– Candidates must have ability to read and write Bengali
Candidates age limit should not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2016 for all categories of post, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.250/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ ST Candidates) for the posts of English Steno, LDC & Typist-Copyist and Rs.150 (Rs.25/- for SC/ ST Candidates) for all remaining posts through online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
1. LDC Posts:– Examination shall consist of 02 part viz. Part-I and Part-II. Only the successful candidates of the Part-I Exam. shall be called for Part-II Exam.
2. Typist Copyist Posts:– Candidates shall have to appear for Preliminary Examination ( Objective Type) and Main Examination (Type Test).
3. English Stenographer Posts: Paper-I Dictation & Transcription (400 marks) and Paper-II General English (100 marks, Syllabus – Spelling, Correct use of Words, Correctness of sentence, use of Common Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, Punctuation etc., Paper-III Typing in Typewriter machine to be brought by the Candidates (100 marks).
4. Process Server/ Summon Bailiff, Peon, Day & Night Guard, Farash Posts:– Candidates shall have to appear in a written Examination / Personality Test to be conducted by the Authority.
5. Sweeper and Gardener Posts:– The Selection shall be made on the basis o an interview.
How to Apply:
Desirous and Interested Candidates may apply online through official website exourts.gov.in/Burdwan. or bardhanman.nic.inemployment.htm then click on Recruitment Process in the Burdwan Judgeship for the year 2016 link on or before 14-06-2016. For more details like selection process, syllabus, result etc. visit official notification
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14-06-2016Click below link for apply online application:-